Thursday, January 7, 2010

From then till now...

 BJ and I met fall of  2008, at a mutual friends wedding. BJ was the guy who had a few to many, and I was the stone sober DD. He asked me to dance, and then for my number. I didn't think he would have clue who "Sam" was in his phone the next day. But, by golly my phone rang the next morning and he remembered me very well. He was so sweet and said "You know, your a terrible dancer". I guess I'm a sucker for rudeness, but thats how the ball started rolling with us. Things came a little backwards for us, but we wouldn't trade it for anything. We found out we were expecting in March.  It was a complete shock. But we were ready to take it on. I moved to Ellensburg from Ephrata and took on a new job at a hay press a mile from our house. It was foreign ground for me. But, a great experience. Time flew and before we knew it, Colt was ready to come. He made his grand appearance at 8:55pm on November 8th, 2009. He came fast and furious and the labor was "okay". Im not opposed to having more children, if that tells you anything. It has been a whirlwind for the both of us to see where we were, where we thought we were going, and where we are now. We both believe that there is a plan for us, and we are right where we should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment