Saturday, January 30, 2010

those baby blues...

They get me every time!!! Tonight was the night I was absolutely determined Colt will sleep in his crib! But no, where is he sleeping? You guessed it, right next to me. Every time I lay him in his crib, he just gives me this look and all of my built up will-power flies out the window. During the day for naps I have absolutely no problem putting him in there. But, at night.... I just can't. My reasoning tonight is that Billy is gone playing cards with friends, and I hate, HATE, sleeping alone. Especially here, with trucks in and out at all hours of the night. Just freaks me out. So Walter, our dog, and Colt are helping me get through the night. I will try the crib again another night. I know he will do just fine... He sleeps like a champ!! From 8:30pm till usually 7:30am can't get much better than that! Its me that can't let go...  Soon, I will... Tonight just wasn't our night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment