Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chatty Kathy

Can you strike up a conversation with this crazy looking bird? Or these very neat elephants?! My son sure can!! Today we went to the dairy for a visit and on our way home I discovered this bird in our back seat. I attached it to his car seat and he was absolutely in love! He talked to this silly bird from the moment it was attached till we were on our way up Rye-grass. Those are the best little noises I have ever heard. Once we got home I set him in his swing while I made him a bottle. It was like he found his long lost friends and he was trying to catch up with them all. He is such a happy little man. BJ has been gone all day today, he just got home around 8. Colt hadn't seen him since last night. His face absolutely lit up when he saw his daddy walk in. And, once again, he had so much to say!! BJ and Colt had their nightly "man-time" and caught up on the days excitement. It was a great day for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment